Happy 2020!!! Do you have >read more< on your 2020 goals list like me? Yay, we have something in common!
Today I want to share my 2020 MUST READ list. Some books are repetitive because they keep me motivated and focused for the new year and others I’ve started on and plan to finish this year. Although I am a college drop out, reading has always been an essential part of my life. Now that I use Audible, I can run through 20 books or more per year with ease. If you’ve been hesitant on trying Audible, use my promo code and try it for yourself here. https://amzn.to/36ahoZ4
So let’s dive into the books. I did my best to narrow my list down to 10 and give you a good range of books to read from Self Help to Inspiration to Business and Money. If you want to check out my full lists of books, you can find all of them in my Amazon Store.
My Top 10 Books to Read in 2020
- The Most Powerful Woman in the Room is You by Lydia Fenet
- Dear Girls by Ali Wong
- You Are A Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- The Wealth Cure by Hill Harper
- More than Enough by Elaine Welteroth
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- 100 Days to Brave by Annie F Downs